Of Christmastide


Life’s ironic isn’t it?

The more life you live to write about, the less time you have to write about it.

For weeks you struggle for words, and then they come to you when you’re in the shower and they suddenly spill  over like that fabled magic penny:

Hold on tight and you won’t have any; lend it spend it and you’ll have so many they’ll roll all over the floor…

Super elegant, I know, but oh so true!


However, one thing is also true, magic penny or not, I need to spend all my pennies on a Secret Christmas Project. I also made slight diversions onto some other things (which can be read here and here). Besides which, reading being fire that heats this particular copper penny, words and I are much in each other’s company right now which I need because of the Project… :)

I may be back on here before Christmas, I may not. Either way, I’m going to say it now because I love you people and they are some of the truest words in the world…

Merry Christmas!



Comments

  1. I may be back to say it, I may not, so I'll just say it now: Merry Christmas to you too, Eowyn! And your secret Project sounds exciting. :-)

    (By the way is that your horse?)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, my darling friend! And ooh, what might this secret project be? It sounds very intriguing. If it involves words, it MUST be splendid. :D

    Love you too, Èowyn! Can't wait to see you back after the holidays--or before, if it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous horse and gorgeous blog design!

    I know ALL about those diversions onto different things!! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts