Thursday, October 10, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


Shannon at Gabby Marie nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Shannon! So in my turn I have nominated these ten lovely blogs:

How it works:

1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post . Make sure you post a link back to whoever nominated you as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present the award to your own ten deserving bloggers.
4. Leave each of the nominees a comment to let them know you've nominated them after you have linked them to your post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself.

For my seven things: I love...:

1 - Dancing


2. Journaling


3. Singing


4. Conversations with little people


5. Stars


6. Dreaming


and... 7. Writing stories…my first published one, Blue Ice and Amber, just went up on Amazon!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! And I shall now follow your blog via email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the sweetest! thank you dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, Eowyn! I haven't had much time to do tags/awards lately, but appreciate you thinking of me:)
    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much tagging me! I'm terrible at keeping up with these, but I'm thrilled just the same:)
    You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Eowyn! You have a sweet blog and I think I'll follow... ;) I'm not sure if I'll have time to do the tag, but thank you nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...