Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cover Reveal: With Blossoms Gold by Hayden Wand


The moment I heard Hayden was releasing a single edition of her newest fairy-tale I knew I must be a part of it. I had yet to even read the story, but I had read her Beauty and the Beast retelling,  A Wulver's Rose, and there was that in it which, capturing my imagination, made me quite sure I would love With Blossoms Gold, too - and did I enjoy it!

That being so, today I'm over-the-moon thrilled to be part of the cover reveal...


Isn't it splendid? I love how deliciously rich the coloring is and the arrangement is, of course, perfectly stunning...

But what is it about ask you? Read on and you will know all -

She never wanted to leave the tower. He never wanted to rule the country.

Nella has lived quietly in her tower in the woods for over a decade. After dangerous accusations drove her and her grandmother away from their village, they escaped deep into the forest where no one would try to harm them. Now, after her grandmother's death, Nella is alone, and she is determined to stay that way. She has no patience for a world she deems judgmental and ignorant.

Or so she tells herself. In reality, her paralyzing fear prevents her from stepping foot outside of the tower.

Prince Benedict Allesandro is an adventurer- a rescuer who prides himself on saving the weak and unfortunate. When he hears rumors of a beautiful damsel trapped in a tower, he rushes to her rescue...only to find a woman who most definitely does not wish to be saved.

But when war breaks out, this reckless prince and reclusive maiden are faced with overcoming their deepest fears in order to determine not only their own fate, but that of their entire country.

Coming April 2, 2017

About the Author
Hayden Wand is the author of the novel HIDDEN PEARLS as well as the novella "The Wulver's Rose," which was published in the FIVE ENCHANTED ROSES collection. A Christian and a 2012 homeschool graduate, she currently attends a local college where she studies history and haunts the campus library. Hayden can be found on Goodreads or her blog.

Have you read this, or any other, of Hayden's stories? If not I recommend you do so at once. :)

10 comments:

  1. I really love this story! And the cover matches it so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamlette,
      Honestly, it wasn't exactly what I pictured at first, but looking at it really puts a different angle on the story for me and now I think it fits 100%.

      BTW: Reading your review of it was a great part of making me especially eager to read this story. :)

      Delete
    2. Aww, that's cool! I hope you like it as much as I did.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Naomi,
      Isn't it though? Have you read the story? I know you're not a big fan of fantasy, but this one has more of a historical romance feel than outright fairytale, so maybe it would please your tastes! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't get over how beautiful that cover is. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie,
      I KNOW!!!! I can hardly stop myself from just sitting there and soaking in its stunning richness!

      For the other stories in the Once collection... I'm particularly looking forward to reading The Mountain of the Wolf. I have the feeling I'll love that one, too. ;)

      Delete
    2. I feel the same. :D

      Ooh, I hope you love "The Mountain of the Wolf", too! It was definitely one of my two favorites from the collection. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for participating in the cover reveal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover really is stunning. I didn’t know anything about this book, I read the plot and, honestly, it caught me. I’d like to take it, maybe I read it because I love reading romantics books.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...